放假前:
如果你想问朋友的假期打算,可以这样说:
What are you doing this holiday?
你假期干嘛?
Do you have anything going on this holiday?
假期有什么活动?
Do you have any big plans for the holiday?
假期有啥计划吗?
Do you have anything planned for this holiday?
假期计划干啥?
如果你已经有计划了,可以这样回答:
I’m driving to Baltimore with a friend.
我和朋友开车去巴尔的摩。
I’ve got a date lined up.
我有个约会。
John and I are taking the kids to the zoo.
约翰和我要带孩子去动物园。
如果没有计划,不如这样回复:
I don’t have anything planned.
我没啥计划。
I’ll probably just stay at home and relax.
我大概就窝在家里,放松一下。
I just want to sleep in!
我就想睡个懒觉!
当然,也许你并不打算打听他人的假期计划,那么就祝他们假期愉快吧:
Enjoy your holiday!
好好享受假期!
Have a great holiday!
假期愉快!
See you next week.
下周见。
放假后:
假期过完了,见面的时候打招呼就有话题了:
How was your holiday?
假期过得咋样?
Did you do anything fun over the holiday?
假期有啥好玩的吗?
What did you get up to this holiday?
假期都玩啥了?
Did you have a good holiday?
假期过得愉快吗?