临行在即、久别重逢、久未谋面……总有一些要表达思念的场合,中文里有“一日不见如隔三秋”、“曾经沧海难为水”等情深又高级的表达,而英文中印象最深的似乎只有I miss you。
其实还有许多表达思念的方式,适用于家庭成员、朋友或爱人之间,还有一些只适用于情侣。
注意使用时,要依据你对这个人有多了解,以及你想对他们说些什么来选择最合适的表达!
I’ve been thinking about you.
我一直在想念你。
I can’t stop thinking about you.
我对你的思念无法停止。
I can’t wait to see you again.
我迫不及待地想见到你。
I wish you were here.
我多希望你在这里。
I can’t wait to talk to you again.
我迫不及待地想和你诉衷情。
I’m counting down the days.
我度日如年。
I’m counting the days until I see you again.
我度日如年,期盼再次相见。
When will I see you again?
我什么时候将再次见到你?
When can I see you again?
我什么时候能再次见到你?
I hope I see you again soon.
我希望能尽快见到你。
I’ve been thinking of you.
我脑子里一直都是你。
I was thinking about you and it made me smile.
我一直都在想念你,这让我为之欣喜。
I feel sad without you.
没有你在,我的心悲伤忧愁。
You’ve been on my mind recently.
你的身影一直都萦绕在我的脑海。
All I do is think of you.
我能做的一切就是想你。
I think of you night and day.
你令我魂牵梦萦。
Your picture makes me smile.
你的身影令我喜逐颜开。
I miss you so much it hurts.
我想你想到黯然神伤。
I haven’t seen you for such a long time.
我已经有好久都没有见到你了。
It’s been too long since I last saw you.
距上次见到你已隔三秋。
I hope you come here soon.
我希望你能尽快来到这里。
Visit me soon please.
请快点来找我。