1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. (上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
12. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. (世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)
13. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. (我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。)
14. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. (如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。)
15. It’s like you are back from the dead. (好像你是死而复生似的。)
16. You can’t change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的。)
17. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. (对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。)
18. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. (我会补偿你的,我保证。)
19.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
20.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
21.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
22.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
23.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
24.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
25.All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气)
26.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet,
where I’m going to wind up. (我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局)
27.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. (我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活)