Denny:
Oh, Mom, do you know where the liquid soap is?
噢,妈妈,洗手液在哪里啊?
Mom:
Right here, in that beautiful bottle. Push the button, you’ll get it.
就在这里啊,在那个漂亮的瓶子里。按那个按钮,就出来了。
Denny:
Oh, Mom, you can use the wipe. It smells sweet.
噢,妈妈,你可以用纸巾,闻着好香啊。
Mom:
That’s OK. I prefer the hand-dryer. Oh, where is the switch?
不要紧。我用干手器。噢,开关在哪里呢?
Denny:
Oh, no, it has the infrared sensor; you just need to put your hands under the air outlet.
噢,不是,那是红外线感应的,你把手放到出风口就行了。
Mom:
It does not work.
没反应啊。
Denny:
Really? Oh, indeed. You have to try this wipe.
是吗?噢,的确。你得用这纸巾了。
Mom:
That’s OK.
好吧。
Denny:
Oh, Mom, have a look at the painting on that wall. I drew a same picture by myself last week.
妈妈,看墙上的油画。我上个星期自己画了一张一样的。
Mom:
Is that one of your works?
那是你的作品吗?
Denny:
Are you kidding? That painting is much better than mine.
开什么玩笑啊?那油画比我画得好多了。
Mom:
Oh, honey, you are the best in my eyes.
噢,亲爱的,在我眼里你是最棒的。
Denny:
Thanks. Do you read the jokes on the wall?
谢谢。你看到墙上的笑话了没?
Mom:
Oh, I see them. They’re funny.
我看到了,挺有意思的。
Denny:
I want to have something like that in our bathroom.
我想在我们自己的洗手间里也弄点那样的东西。
Mom:
That’s a good idea!
好主意噢!