A: Excuse me, is this personnel division? B: Yes. What can I do for you?
A:劳驾,请问这里是人事部吗?
A: I came about your advertisement for a senior production planner.
B:是的。有什么事吗?
B: Oh. What’s your name?
A:我来应聘你们广告上刊登的高级生产策 划职位。
A: My name is Li Jian.
B:哦。你叫什么名字?
B: You had been in Beijing University, hadn’t you?
A:我叫李健。
A: Yes. Seven years.
B:你曾在北京大学读过书,是吗?
B: What degree do you have now?
是的。读了 7年。
A: Master of Marketing Management.
你现在获得了什么学位?
B: Do you have any experience in this field?
市场管理硕士学位。
A: Yes. I worked at AB Company.
你在这方面有经验吗?
B: Why are you interested in the position?
有。我曾在AB公司工作过。
A: Because you need a senior production planner who is good at mathematics and fluent in English. I think I am fit for the position.
你为什么对这个职位感兴趣?
B: All right. If we decide to hire you, we’d pay you 5, 000 yuan a month at the start. How do you think about it?
因为你们需要一名擅长数学且英语流利 的高级生产策划。我认为我适合这一职位。
A: That’s very good.
B:好的。如果我们决定雇用你,我们将付 给你每月5000元的起薪。你认为怎么样?
A:那太好了。